I can hardly believe it.
I’ve been married for 25 years already!
The secret to a happy marriage
‘I’ve been going a long time now along the way I’ve learned some things.
You have to make the good times yourself
take the little times and make them into big times
and save the times that are all right.’
To me the key to a succesfull marriage is being willing to learn the other person’s ‘manual’ ánd accept it.
25 years of marriage is…
- My husband taking my hand into his.
- A hand on my shoulder.
- A smelly bathroom after he’s been in there…
- A look of understanding.
- His shoes lying around in the hall, even though I’ve asked him a 1000 times to put them away.
- My husband getting into the car, late in the evening just because I crave some French fries.
- Taking a walk together after the day is done.
- My husband secretly making an appointment for me at the dentist without me knowing, because he knows I’ll be dreading it. So he only tells me on the day, so I won’t have to worry so long.
- Taking dancing lessons together every Sunday night.
Make sure you don’t miss any posts on Momfever!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner