Somehow I got myself accidentally hooked on romantic Korean drama series. I just love the romantic story lines.
But I’m starting to think I may have watched too much K-drama. And here’s why…
K-drama: 10 signs you have watched too much K-drama
- You want to make a little bow to people when I thank them for something.
- When something goes wrong you feel like saying: ‘Aish!
- You’re starting to listen to Korean music, even though you don’t understand a word of what they’re singing.
- You want to give your husband a piggy back ride in Kdrama style.
I’m a strong woman too : )
- Your bookmarklist of Korean dramas that you want to watch keeps growing, and growing and growing…
- You start asking your husband things like: ‘If someone attached a bomb to my body, would you come and save me?’ After which you get into a fight because he doesn’t say: ‘Of course honey! because without you my life wouldn’t be worth living!’ And the right answer was:
Scene from Strong Woman Bong Soon
- You start eating your spaghetti with chopsticks while making slurping noises.
- You feel the urge to cook breakfast, after a lifetime of just eating a sandwich for breakfast.
- You tell yourself: ‘I’ll only watch 1 more episode! Really. I swear!’ And then you watch 8 more because you want to see them kissing.
- You find yourself looking for Soju in the supermarket.
- You start finding holding hands quite erotic.
Make sure you don’t miss any posts on Momfever!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner