Do you want to move your blog from WordPress to Blogger?
Yes, that is a choice some people make!
So no, I did nót mix up the order, and yes I did mean moving from WordPress to Blogger and not the other way around.
It’s a different choice, but a good one.
I recently moved one of my WordPress blogs back to Blogger.
Why I moved several of my WordPress blogs back to Blogger
- I think Blogger is much more user friendly than WordPress. And yes I do know what I’m talking about, because I have 3 succesful WordPress blogs.
- Even though WordPress is known for having more options and possibilities, I feel that you can achieve the same level of blogging succes with a Blogger blog.
- It’s free! I’ve saved money by moving my WordPress blog back to Blogger. I don’t need to pay for hosting anymore. I only have to pay 10 USD per year for my domain name.
- I’m also saving money on several paid plugins.
- You can optimize your Blogger posts for SEO just as well als on WordPress blogs.
- Should a post go viral, sending a surge of new visitors to your blog, you don’t have to worry about traffic overload and your website crashing.
- I just really love Blogger.
Wordpress to Blogger converter
You can find it at https://scratchtheweb.com/tools/wordpress-to-blogger-converter/
Word of warning
There’s one thing you should know when you move your WordPress to Blogger: your images will appear broken. So you have to manually add all the images to your posts again, or you can use this method on Scratch the web.
I just love Blogger, even though I also have 3 WordPress blogs. If it wasn’t too much work, I would probably move those three to Blogger too.
But if your blog isn’t too big, you can definitely move your WordPress blog to Blogger. It’ll save you money and it’s easier to work with.
At least that’s what I think. I know that most people say WordPress is the way to go.
Make sure you don’t miss any posts on Momfever!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner