Have you ever had this problem? You need a bit of aluminum foil, so you start pulling on the roll. And it tears?! And then it gets stuck, and for the life of you, you can't get a decent peace of aluminum foil?
And it looks a bit like this:
Here's some good news: there are some simple tricks to solve this pesky problem.
- Don't buy the cheap stuff. Pay a bit more for some thicker aluminum foil.
- Got yourself a new roll of aluminum foil? When you use it for the first time fold then end neatly.
- It's been said that shoving the role into the fridge for a few hours, helps!
- Buy a special aluminum foil holder. You can even choose! There are holders you put on your kitchen wall, and holders for your drawer.
- Push in the sides of the box.
More tips are welcome of course!
Make sure you don't miss any posts on Momfever!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner